Thursday, August 16, 2007

Backpacking 101

For those that don't already know I have been asked to give a presentation for the Professional Photographers of Oregon (PPO) on backpack travel and landscape photography. I will be doing this at our Fall seminar at Seaside, OR. If you are professional photographer or aspiring to be one this is a great organization to be a part of.

I am quite excited to get an opportunity to talk about a topic I am very passionate about. I hope to inspire others to not only get out and enjoy the great outdoors but help understand what we need to do to keep our natural and wilderness areas for future generations to enjoy. If you are reading this and want to get into backpacking but are not sure where to start do feel free to contact me and I will offer up any advice I can. Happy trails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home