Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pea Soup Sky

I spent an evening recently on the OR Coast with my friend Sheldon. We had a good time but were not expecting to have the coast completely socked in with mist coming down. Pretty close to pea soup if you ask me. When we left Portland it was over 90 degrees! Anyway, that is the coast for you so I tried to make the best of it. Anything that I will process from that day will be b&w, not much color going on in these scenes. Here are a couple from that day that shows the dreariness off pretty well. Enjoy!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrian!
This was how it was for the entire wedding I just shot :)
It was actually kind of hilarious and the wedding party had a great attitude about it, but damn. Hard shootin'.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home