Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Art-e-Cards: Share A Thought

I was approached by company that is promoting and using fine art e-cards from certain artists from painting to photography. After looking into the site and talking with others I realized this is a great site and different from many I have seen out there now. These e-cards are currently free for users to send, no cost to you. They look like a real postcard except they are online. Including clicking a link to view front and back, and even a stamp in the corner. I have about 50 images available at this time in my gallery, with more to come in the future. I invite you to use this great service to share a thought, thank you or love note. Not only is it easy and fun, it's green as it saves paper and the cost of mailing. I hope you enjoy using them, let me know your thoughts when you use it. Enjoy!

Main site: http://www.novaterragalleria.com/
(click on Artist from homepage to find my gallery)

Here is a direct link into my gallery and to use this card.

click here to send an art-e-card from www.novaTerraGalleria.comclick here to send an art-e-card from www.novaTerraGalleria.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home