Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Portland Winter Blast 2008

Anyone that knows me will know that I love snow. That is one thing I feel Portland does not get enough of each winter, if any now days. When the snow started flying this last Sunday my son Logan and I hit the streets of Portland.... driving, walking and sliding (sliding on foot, not in car). I chained up the Subaru so I could stop on a dime for the walkers and drivers that worried me. Unfortunately, I did end up needing that braking power so we were thankful. We drove to the East side of the Willamette River and then crossed over the Hawthorne Bridge by foot into the city where we wandered around. Eventually making our way to a coffee shop where we could enjoy a hot drink in the 23 degree weather and watch the snow fall from the inside for a few minutes. Here are some of the many images we took. One is my daughter Rowan as well.
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home