Friday, August 22, 2008

Helping Hand

I got a call Thursday morning from my good friend, and fellow pro photographer, Emily of EA Portrait Design (http://eaportraitdesign.com/). She is about 6 weeks away from having a baby girl, however she was having minor contractions when walking around and docs orders had her on bed rest starting that morning. She asked if I could help out with some of her already scheduled sessions for that day. Fortunately, I was able to help out and gladly did so. One thing I value in this business is the relationships and support that many photographers have for each other. Emily is one that has been a great mentor when we started our business, this is the least I could do. Here are a few of the seniors from these sessions which I thouroughly enjoyed!





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home