Monday, October 11, 2010

F-Stop Photo Gear Sponsorship

Have you heard of F-Stop Camera Bags before? Well if you have not I encourage you to check them out. I admit I had not heard of them until earlier this year. That said I am really liking their gear already. My main Lowe Pro bag is now my backup bag. Why you ask? Well, although many camera backpacks can do well in keeping your gear padded for protection most are just simply not comfortable. F-Stop changes that with camera backpacks (and other bags) that are functional and more comfortable for hiking and long excursions. If you purchase from them please use the following link: F-Stop

As a side note all participants that sign up for a workshop or private tour with myself or any of the other Photo Cascadia members will be able to demo out a pack or two, plus receive a discount to purchase any of their products.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home