Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fine Art Show - Tualatin Heritage Center

First Annual Photography show at the Tualatin Heritage Museum located at 8700 Sw Sweek Drive, Tualatin OR 97062. http://www.tualatinhistoricalsociety.org/calendar.html

Paul Sivley and myself are having a fine art show from March 12 to April 3. Between us both there will be plenty of photos on display from Paul's traveling in many foreign countries from India to Peru to my landscapes from the amazing ocean to the majestic mountains. The center is open weekdays from 10-2 and for special events and workshops. Please join us on Thursday March 19 for an opening reception which will include wine tasting. Now who wants to pass up wine! See you there...

Below photo: The Steens Mountains at sunrise at the edge of the Alvord Desert Playa (right behind me). This was on a local ranch which I asked the owner if I could roam his property. He was very kind in letting me do so since his cattle was not grazing in this portion of his ranch. I found this area after scouting around for a bit but not without the idea from a similar image Marc Adamus took here some time back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian.

Good luck on the Fine Art Show!
I am sure it will be a huge success with your amazing, Klein-signature images.

Take care.
Looking forward to your next images.

Regards
Seung Kye Lee
Web: www.leeseungkye.com
Blog: www.seungkyelee.wordpress.com

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home