Friday, October 16, 2009

Above The Clouds and Manifest Destiny

Photography is normally a still life viewing event, except for watching your images in a slideshow or capturing time lapse work. With that said I must say it was rather interesting to watch one of my images in trailer for what looks like will be a pretty interesting film. Justin Chambers is a student finishing up his degree in cinema work at Columbia College in Hollywood. He contacted me last year about using one of my images in the movie he is producing for his class. I looked through his work and could tell it was for real but had no idea how serious this was. His trailer for the final film looks way cool and and I can't wait to see the final movie now. Feel free to check out the trailer where you will briefly see this image brought to life with a bird flying through the scene.

www.manifestdestiny-themovie.com/trailer

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Pan said...

your works are great! I like your photography.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home