Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Columbia River Gorge

The Columbia River Gorge is starting to see the signs of spring from the lush green filling in around the streams and falls to the wonderful wildflowers on the East end of the Gorge in the Mosier and Rowena area. I never tire of this area and have already been here several times in the last few weeks. One day I went out for sunrise, returned back to Portland and rototilled the garden and then back out for sunset. Some of the recent outings have been by myself and others with some great local photographers I know. One part of a weekend was spent with Sean Bagshaw and David Cobb. We had a blast scouting out some locations and getting wet in the ice cold Gorge water. I hope to see you on the trail in the Gorge this spring!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home