Monday, October 19, 2009

Northwest Nature Photography Podcast

Well, this has been on my list to do for some time now. I finally got around to recording the initial episode of the Northwest Nature Photography Podcast. I will try to keep this blog entry brief since I can let the podcast do the talking here! In a nutshell I want to record podcasts primarily geared to the nature photographer. I hope you find this of value. Happy listening.















Or can click on one of the below icons to subscribe. Just one click away from adding to iTunes and have it on your iPod to listen while you are on the go!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I look forward to upcoming podcasts!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Geoff Thomsen said...

Nice work, Adrian! Look forward to the next one ..

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home