Sunday, November 15, 2009

Photographing Iconic Destinations - Podcast

The 3rd episode of Northwest Nature Photography podcast is now available. I had hoped for this to be an interview with another photographer but due to technical difficulties that will be coming up in the next couple episodes. After my recent trip to Zion National Park I had some thoughts crop up that I have experienced before and I thought would be interesting to cover for a podcast. Basically I talk about how it can be a different mindset and process to photographing iconic locations than lesser known and lesser traveled areas. Also posing the question are some places like icons over photographed today. I believe everyone deserves their own take and chance to photograph these natural wonders. Yet there are a number of things to think of when photographing them depending on your intent for the final image. Listen to the podcast for more...












1 Comments:

Anonymous Steve Sieren said...

Nice pod cast Adrian, not too short and not too long. I remember when it was uncomfortable shooting at the roadside, now standing on my trunk doesn't bug me at all.

As for the documentary stuff, I think you should come back with it all. The fun, the history of the place, and of course the golden landscape shots.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home