Sunday, November 15, 2009

Zion National Park - Fall Visit 2009

A couple weeks back I set out for a short yet fun trip with my peer and friend Kevin McNeal. We flew into Vegas, drove out to Zion for a few days of hiking and shooting. Needless to say anytime is a great time in Zion but I think Fall is now my favorite and not just because of the colors. The temps are much more pleasing, although some might say too cold, and it's not nearly as busy as the summer months. I have been here once on Memorial Day and there is nothing like a crazed atmosphere of human beings in nature than a National Park on a National Holiday!

Anyway, Kevin and I enjoyed the time with some other photographers that we knew which also made for a more memorable experience. I do like to travel by myself sometimes but traveling in small groups does add to the experience in a different way, usually a good way, at least that is the hope and in this case it did. Here are a few images from this trip which included a hike to the iconic Subway.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home